ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I love the way Dereck uses the word pivot and anyone in business will know what that really means. Some refer it to chasing the silver bauble, but others see it as chasing opportunity.

For most businesses chasing opportunity doesn’t always pan out as planned, however the real measure of success comes down to recovery time and recovery cost.

We all believed in the science that joe developed - it turns out it was well before its time until COVID.

In my opinion what’s happened up to date doesn’t matter - the fact that boards of various makeups have had the vision to keep this company alive to be in the position we are now is all that counts.

Theres always talk of opportunity cost, however that only works if the opportunity outside works.

I have had many investments sold way short which I won’t name. What it did teach me was to hold onto my convictions - I believed in Joe’s product and it shows now.

History doesn’t matter.

Im glad I held for all this time - did a few calcs and I am way better off than any opoortunity could have provided.

As far as BMWs are concerned / I made enough on Friday for 2 x X5s - thanks ADO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.