RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Talk about cart before the horse!!!There is currently no...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Talk about cart before the horse!!!

There is currently no substance to the deal for us to need any briefing on, IMO only after nuts and bolts of the proposed deal are much further down the track are we interested in any briefing.

A reread of the 2 September 2019 announcement revealed a thorny issue at FID, namely any vote to opt for a "royalty or other revenue stream" IS TO BE VOTED ON ONLY BY INDEPENDENT FMS DIRECTORS excluding TIO NOMINEE DIRECTORS.

Hold the horse right there! No need for any briefing or vote IMO, this is a complete deal breaker for me given the lack of independence demonstrated over a considerable time and also coupled with the absolute reluctance to accept one of our minority shareholders onto the Board.

Without one of our own on the Board there is no trust whatsoever, past performance has completely eroded that some time ago!

IMO, for a vote to have any chance of acceptance whatsoever the complete deal must be on the table for us to vote on otherwise we are placing our trust in the independence of the Board, a bridge way too far given our lived history!
    We must have the vote on whether to go with a royalty or other revenue stream otherwise the vote will be a resounding NO I would expect.

Just my simple thoughts and not advice of any nature I very strongly suggest you DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.