WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Invitation to Shareholder Roadshows, page-55

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    FDS

Stop the crap being delivered

First it’s you NHs who have been spreading innuendo and BS stating that Genuine Investor holders must be losing big time on our investments in WKT.

It was and is you guys that keep challenging Authentication with what an Investor posts.

I am not looking for credibility or acknowledgment on my or our Investments I only raised our True Position within our Portfolio’s because of Spids pushes the point on GVHs must be losing lots of money on their WKT Investments.

My point he has no idea nor do you nor the rest of your NH Mates - You say it so it must be true which is wrong in a number of cases - As for my case defiantly wrong.

The problem is almost everything you post or challenge on is just conjecture and unsubstantiated stuff with no Authenticity to it.

It matters little to what you or your Fellow Non Holders believe in as you only have agendas negatives towards WKT and their Investors

As for my Investment Prowesses I will leave by saying we do extremely well each year even in a declining market

Good luck FDS as you continue to chase red herrings in the WKT Forum

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.