RCR 0.00% 4.1¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: IOCG-style Mineralisation Confirmed at West Arunta, page-340

1. 11,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4760
    It is a non-holders thread now by the look of things. My entire West Arunta watchlist is well in the red so I think this was a sector wide red day and nothing more to say about today's horrible decline than that. With lower share prices comes opportunity so well done to those entering now who may have thought they missed out a week ago at 15c. Basically getting a 50% discount! Not bad.
    By all recent announcements and interviews, we are fully funded for this drilling program and for the quarter. That is what the raise a few months ago was for. All those screaming capital raise are non-holders trying to spread more fear. Still at least 10 days of RC drilling and also the IP results due with target redefinition. Maybe even confirmation of Avalon drilling & heritage approval imminently too. Plus in around 3 weeks DD1 results. A lot of newsflow coming up and IMO management will await more drilling updates and results to get the share price back on the uptrend in the next couple of months prior to any raise. If they raise any time soon it goes against everything they have been saying and communicating lately in relation to capital requirements.
    Even if we wanted the extra money now, we couldn't use it anyway, need to await the heritage and drilling clearances and also the availability of drilling contractors. Management will hold out until the operational timing suits us and we require the money IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.