RCR 4.76% 10.0¢ rincon resources limited

Well, we needed the tree shake the past 2 days to get the...

1. 11,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4603
    Well, we needed the tree shake the past 2 days to get the consolidation day today. Looks like we are now poised at a solid support level around 14/15c, which funnily enough was the peak of the previous spike. There are limited shares on issue thanks to managements small and careful first raise (just enough to cover the current exploration campaign). This means that certain traders have now finished offloading some parcels, and some are now free carried as many posts in these threads are communicating. This means the sell side is now starting to dry up and consolidation is in progress.
    All we need now is a decent operational announcement - This could be many things:

- RC drilling summary of geology and findings since the RC program likely to be very close to wrapping up;
    - IP survey summary report, with redefinition of existing targets or potential new targets;
    - Diamond drill hole 1 assays which are due at the end of May; and
    - Further news on Avalon permits/drilling dates.

If we were expecting a capital raise right now, the share price would have been capped for the institutions to get their best and lowest capital raise price. The fact we had a decent green day today tells me management are going to await further news for the capital raise at a much higher share price. The way they structured the initial raise tells me they are very careful and aware of this and will organise it to benefit current shareholders IMO.
    Last edited by coto: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $547.8K 5.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 404961 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 606020 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.