IOD 2.63% 19.5¢ iodm limited

Ann: IODM taps into new customer base with strategic partnership, page-14

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149

>>I guess it comes down to how beneficial you view the product. Debt collection is big business.

Absolutely, this is why I am here, I like the product

>>>And like u said time will tell yes this is a penny stock and is speculative.

No, the only thing time will tell is if it is another shell to be RTOd once again. This currently IS a penny stock and IS speculative.

>>>>My thoughts are that it takes time for purchasers to decide to subscription, change operation procedures, change managing system, train staff and then implement.

Agree with that but the selling point of this product is its simplicity of use and that is negates the need to go through all that

>>>>At the same time it takes time to establish sale channels. Since this iod listed less than a year ago I think 6 months is a fair call.

That was 1 year ago. Was it NAB? Was it E&Y? Was it NTIA? They've already offered these out. There was no conversion from trial to paid. This is a very good one though. Personally I don't believe it will catch on. It didn't before and so I cannot see a reason it will now. But. If it does, it has Disallowed written all over this, ergo why I am here and watching very closely. I will be ringing up D&B to find out what I can there, that would surely be a good leading indicator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $117.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $24.34K 128.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3331 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 90480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 2723
Last updated 13.49pm 24/05/2024 ?
IOD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.