IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Mike, I don't think you need to bow to anyone here we are all...

1. 7,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Mike, I don't think you need to bow to anyone here we are all just throwing in our 2c worth and I personally (can't speak for other members) value the input of everyone equally. The more points of view/opinions we get on the forum the more likely we are to consider alternative points of view and thus begin to take the blinkers off and learn.

Your questions about KS are all fair questions - but I'm not sure if you are seeking an answer or just waxing lyrical about our current situation.

If you are seeking an answer to things like the intentions of KS - I can tell you with 100% certainty that nobody on this forum knows the answer. We all need to accept that we don't know the answer - and whilst some here will pretend to have the inside running I can guarantee that they do not. As you say, he may not know himself how this will turn out just yet.

In terms of time frames, IMHO it's best to plan for the worst (or in this case longest) scenario so if you don't want to be in this stock waiting 4-5 yrs for a big payday, you might look elsewhere. We could get a takeover offer tomorrow, but let's keep it real and consider the possibility that it will probably be a much longer wait than that.

I personally think that the T/O will come but not until we move much closer to production in our own right. BHP & RIO will not want us playing in their sandpit selling DSO to China and as soon as we are a real threat to get ore to port we will be gobbled up.

It's going to take quite a while for any serious progress on rail access (let alone port berths) and it might come down to accessing Anketell Port via the AQA rail line and it's not even started construction yet.

Bottom line, I'm young enough to sit in this stock for 5 yrs (and longer) if I need to... I would like to see some value unlocked from that sweet DSO under the ground and once this happens I reckon I'll be glad I sat in no matter how long it took.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.