ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    I don't think the job aspect of INRs project will be hindered. Considering Caterpillar signed with INR a while ago to use their equipment, I am sure it would already be factored in on job count data.

IDK about US employment but here in Australia employees are one of the biggest costs to any business structure usually due to Wages Tax,possibly payroll tax (if total wages over $750k), Superannuation, Leave Entitlements and Employee benefits. Usually they can be up to 70% of the total overheads of a business' running cost.

Having 1 employee monitoring and controlling 5 trucks is just the way the world is moving forward - efficiency. How do you think taxi, uber, ola etc drivers will feel once Tesla/Musk breaks through in autonomous transport? Are they going to sue Tesla for providing a more efficient service and them losing an income? I think not.

Lots of jobs are being replaced with autonomy, the world works on profit making and its just more efficient and practical to do so. But in saying this, woolworths lost the equivalent in shop lifting that they would of spent on additional employees on the first roll out year of self service. So it doesnt aways fall in their favour.

There will still be other lines of employment to fill: monitoring chemistry or levels throughout the production process, safety management, sales and marketing etc etc...

Considering all the moves by large car OEMs into EVs even if the government incentives arent their we are still in prime position. Articles I have read on the EV rollout have said apart from California most other states have been left to the private market.

Jaguar announced a transition to EVs and I think zero emissions by 2039 today.

Regardless of government incentives the private market is already turning to a future of EV transport. At this stage of the game nothing will change this unless we have something ground breaking that is quick to roll out which is unlikely. Transportation is a massive industry anything transitional takes time.

Last edited by Kevo88: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.