ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Also what this tells me is that our Directors are not sitting on their hands in waiting.
    On the contrary I can say with extreme confidence that over the next 6 months they will be busier than ever!
    Rather than expecting idle hands, this announcement tells me that all indications point to the inevitability that this mine is proceeding considering that Memorandums of Understanding are in place for material haulage.
    Articals of Agreements, such as MOU's are very advanced things, requiring signatures for contracting.
    Achieving the agreement paves the way for offtakes, which is a major step towards financing - and quite a small leap to it in fact.
    Without this CAT MOU an outside party would not be able to envisage the removal and delivery of Lithium or Boron.
    Remembering that we have partners to receive our Boron at this point, the next stage was always satisfying haulage and extraction obligations.
    Now that that box has been ticked, the Offtake Agreement is literally around the corner.
    And with the Offtake Agreements (plural) in place Financing Institutions can be approached (or engaged if they have already been lined up) to sign off on the money end of building the mining and production plants.
    This is how close we are now, towards achieving our ultimate intentions.
    The Offtake Agreements are very close now people. There are no two ways about it. This announcement could be considered as a level if assurance to that end.

Last edited by aysxtrader: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $549.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.140M 4.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 314221 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 1235557 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.