INR 3.57% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: ioneer Announces Lithium Off Take Agreement with EcoPro, page-52

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    Enjoy the selling, I am gonna hang onto mine.
    Its been trending downward since February so it may continue that trajectory, ill take that opportunity to top up again if this continues.
    Ioneer didnt go to mediation with BLM et al against plaintiff - CBD for no reason. What did we get? Its yet to come to fruition.

I also saw that Donnelly posted after his little victory
    "Bad things may come tomorrow, but at least I got to spend some time with my good friend the Buckwheat".
    Might be a sign that even though he won the battle he knows he didnt win the war. The mine has far too much going for it, anyone with common sense can see this. Why would one plant species be enough to hold up Ioneer when there are countless other environmental reasons why this should get the go ahead.

I do find it a screaming irony that he would happily fight Ioneer a transitional company through the court system to delay CO2 emissions reductions. While some Oil and Gas (fossil fuel) continue business as usual at a far greater environmental impact.

Regardless of Donnelly's statement "lithium is everywhere, you dont need to dig it up at the detriment of an entire species" just shows how uneducated he is with regard to mineral resource location, extraction, commercial viability so on and so forth. Ask Calaway how easy lithium is to find and secure (he has 20 years experience) his own words are, "these resources dont just spring up out of the ground".

Factor all the above in on top of USA trying to achieve CO2 emissions reductions targets within time frames, the existing redtape around permitting and you see that Ioneer is a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $338.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $125.7K 871.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 812091 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 844808 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.