INR 0.00% 13.0¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: ioneer Announces Lithium Off Take Agreement with EcoPro, page-85

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Hi Kevo. I think it’s a bit thick to say that buckwheat can’t survive without IRN’s help. 40% of the plants have mysteriously died over the past 12 months. Of course it’s very hard to prove any guilt here but the assumption would be pretty obvious as to what happened here. What could IRN do to help the survival of the buckwheat? Leave it alone would be the best option of course, and not poison it or allow animals to trample the plants would certainly help. Do you think they would build a dome over it to counter climate warming? Doubt it. What action to protect are you expecting of them? Plants don’t need our intervention to survive, they have done so for millions of years and to have a specie decline of 40% in a year is unheard off, so very suspicious for sure. Im a realist that loves nature and understand that we need mining to live, and of course lithium offers a great opportunity to delay the inevitable. However I don’t feel quite comfortable I’m with the situation. Was going to buy in this week but am having serious second thoughts… This could be a big hurdle to overcome and many other mines do not have these type of problems

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $303.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $203.8K 1.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273781 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 539421 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.