INR 3.13% 15.5¢ ioneer ltd

having dealt with many government departments both in Australia...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    having dealt with many government departments both in Australia and overseas - you don't burn government departments if you want to stay around long term. You be a model applicant and build relationships and from this further doors open. As stated although the process has been slow it is better to take your time as INR have, listen to the advice you are given from government departments and fulfill their wishes. The alternative is more time wasting and litigation that never end well. Remember the government hold the golden tickets and will and can make things hard for companies that don't tow the line. I know of one lithium miner through contacts in the US that is not in production, will have grave issues with their environmental applications because of past conduct and dealings and trying to cut corners. Never ends well from my experience. We will still be one of the 1st producers of lithium in the US if not the 1st and this means greater margins as supply from the US will be low until other mines come on line and this means greater margins for those who can produce early in the curve. There will be benefits for those that use lithium mined in the US not to mention the lesser environmental footprint having supply close. My investment thesis is based around buying shares in lithium miners in close proximity to car producers/battery makers as it is my belief that supply and price will not just be decided on the lithium itself but the environmental impact of the whole process of producing the end product. In all areas in my opinion INR is one of the leaders of the pack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $362.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 14.5¢ $477.5K 3.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 272496 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.