INR 2.50% 19.5¢ ioneer ltd

A large business like RIO, for sure. If they don't either join...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    A large business like RIO, for sure. If they don't either join with us in some way or make an offer to take us out ill be surprised. Given their recent strife in Australia, i assume they'd be looking especially closely at all their overseas expansion options, in particular for some genuinely large deposits besides just processing tailings (yeah sure) because whether or not Jadar goes ahead our boron alone would be a big attraction leaving aside their lithium aspirations.

Kevo, I see you also follow LAC, is it just the charts or do you have skin there? I'm hopeful for them because to my mind if they can make it work with clay then we should have a huge boost to our (under)valuation given that our clay is not even included in the DFS.

What i like most is our strong cash position from the well timed well priced capital raise which should see us through until we have the automakers fighting over us with Rio and each other. That and the world class boron deposit which is rarer than the rare earths which are both going to be needed by all the permanent magnets which will be going into all the motors of all the evs including all the trucks to be made just up the road which everyone is or will be wanting to buy, not to mention the wind turbine motors which will also form part of the new power grid, and maybe even for the toughened glass to go in all the cybertrucks and even on all the new grid connected solar panels if the weather gets a bit harsh.

Last edited by carbonman: 22/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $411.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $168.5K 851.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 180000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 102187 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 269044
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.