INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

Hi stocktalker. I don't doubt at all that the permit is already...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi stocktalker. I don't doubt at all that the permit is already in the midst of being granted, via due process if course. It's a matter of time and time is decaying. As time has been decaying toward mid 2021 we can see that the price of INR has been rising.
    My thoughts are that the due process includes the setting of parameters for the mining allowances, not whether or not it will happen. What I mean by that is that factors like disturbances, mining area², habitats, roads, and so on are all being determined so as to satisfy all who are party to this mines existence.
    The Mine's significance is too high to ignore or dismiss, from a national importance pov. It will be a brick in the rebuilding of America and a foundation of America's Lithium industry. I have no doubts about it. The benefit it will have to America's Lithium supply and production industry is a head above the rest, extraction and production processes are already proven and our product's final grades are also proven and have been received very well indeed by interested manufacturers.
    Accordibv to announcements, we have excellent synergies with the likes of CAT for extraction contracts and over 20 potential parties knocking on our door to do business. From those, Bernard Rowe can pick and choose the best proposals and as far as offtake partnerships go the price of Lithium is in our favour. External parties will be barricking for us so that they can lock in a fair price before Lithium prices rise too much, although Bernard won't lock in any old price while it's low. It will be all about balance.
    The partners are there, the need is there, most of the boxes have been ticked, our efforts and success with propagating and preserving naturally occuring plants in the immediate area are there and we are on practically everybodies radar, set for a boom once the final green light illuminates. It is only a matter of process and time now. This is not financial advice it's only my opinion so do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
    Last edited by aysxtrader: 22/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.