INR 2.33% 22.0¢ ioneer ltd

"................. have two ideas re after hrs close - was there...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1474
    "................. have two ideas re after hrs close - was there an ASX rebalance around now? ..............."
    Howdy apt962. Believe you are batting at least 2 out of 2. Yes believe a rebalance, part cause combined with a mix of profit taking and some grumpy punters however, have to ask would that add up to 19 million shares traded and why on a day anticipated, but significant, news released. Logically there are those who are not your average mom n pop punters and who have been sitting and waiting to pull the trigger on this one. Game may start to get a bit rough and tumble to see if some who are just hanging on can be shaken loose. You only had to follow the screen on the sell side for a while today to see there were a number of very small volume orders put up at strategically significant times. Certainly not illegal and if the run was solid would not even have been noticed but perhaps convenient in helping keep a lid on the game as the price climbed through 21. Very similar action to a little pharma I am in that released significant news the other day. I suggested then as I do now - follow the funnies and not the monies ! The journey has a many more curves, hills and valleys to navigate but so far so good. AIMO of course so not to be relied upon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $514.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $634.6K 2.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98593 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 682999 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.