INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

Ann: Ioneer welcomes listing of Tiehm's buckwheat, page-7

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    His version doesnt even make any sense......

How can you state that the designation " includes all the existing plants and a 500-meter buffer surrounding them."

But then only two sentences further down state: "The island would be surrounded by an open pit mine and tailings dumps within just 12 feet of the rare wildflowers"

So there is a 500M buffer zone yet somehow big bad IONEER is dumping tailings 12 feet away????

This is why I don't read green propaganda. They cannot get their facts straight and write subjectively.
    He also writes "now that the buckwheat is protected" as if a FWS press release some how suffices to "save" the buckwheat species from extinction.

Did he even bother to read the press release that I just put up on the forums earlier...... The amount of dangers proposed by FWS did not just include big bad IONEER. It included climate change, invasive species, grazing, 4x4/offroad degradation. Again the subjective bias is strong. WE DONT WANT NO LITHIUM MINES!

Cannot wait until Dec 2023, I really hope Ioneer get that permit just to stick it to them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $126.6K 943.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20102 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 554408 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.