INR 3.57% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

His version doesnt even make any sense......How can you state...

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    His version doesnt even make any sense......

How can you state that the designation " includes all the existing plants and a 500-meter buffer surrounding them."

But then only two sentences further down state: "The island would be surrounded by an open pit mine and tailings dumps within just 12 feet of the rare wildflowers"

So there is a 500M buffer zone yet somehow big bad IONEER is dumping tailings 12 feet away????

This is why I don't read green propaganda. They cannot get their facts straight and write subjectively.
    He also writes "now that the buckwheat is protected" as if a FWS press release some how suffices to "save" the buckwheat species from extinction.

Did he even bother to read the press release that I just put up on the forums earlier...... The amount of dangers proposed by FWS did not just include big bad IONEER. It included climate change, invasive species, grazing, 4x4/offroad degradation. Again the subjective bias is strong. WE DONT WANT NO LITHIUM MINES!

Cannot wait until Dec 2023, I really hope Ioneer get that permit just to stick it to them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $338.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $93.52K 659.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1330376 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 457582 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.