INR 0.00% 21.0¢ ioneer ltd

reading this gave me a good giggle, thankyou for the share....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    reading this gave me a good giggle, thankyou for the share. Quote "its like cutting one leg off, and is fatal to its existence" (paraphased), not the best example as losing a leg is not 'fatal' to ones existance.
    Perhaps a quick google will assist in clearing the fog around people that have indeed, lost a leg...
    Also reading through the conservation strategies of the DEIS realesed shows many environmental impact mitigation strategies, in additon to the key phase 'miniwhat i ng does not destroy direct habitat as the plats ecosystem is parallel to the basin' with dust, water and captivation stageies employed by Ioneer, i cant help but feel posiitve, Additionally there implementing and exclusion zone ariund the sub species to ensure thier continued habitiat.
    What i doo find interesting is the phase donnely has used "greenwashing" indicating destruction of natural habitats for the extraction of minerals.
    Unless this guy lives in a mud hut, with no plumbed water or electrcicty the hypocracy of his statements are untenable for a true environmentalist.
    He is the epitomy of a not in my back yard, spiruking the benfits of naturalist conservation, while untold human and environmental suffering are delivering the platform for him to keyboard warrior on.

My concern, if any, would be a development injuction based on the federal classification of the endagered species not yet determined that is more restrictive. (I'm on a phone and cannot link the paragraphs)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.