IXR 4.35% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Ionic Rare Earths Completes $12 Million Placement, page-178

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17703
    I guess you can post what you like. But if you are going to make a few short term statements maybe you need to stipulate why. At the end of the day there is rare earth shortages forecasted as well as a need to break China's dominance from the market. So in light of this:

1. What do you see as the long term future of IXR (note I am not talking a week to a month in terms of trading but fundamentals).

2. If IXR were to fail - obviously a Scoping Study is needed/PFS/DFS, where will the required rare earths come from and what projects do you see been developed outside China? At the end of the day if you are going to make statements, you need to give the alternatives.

3. Is there a benefit to clay deposits compared to hard rock from a ESG (environmental, social and governance) perspective, and does aid development of the resource.

4. Are your comments from a 1 month TA perspective or FA perspective. If FA, well like to hear your views on the 3 questions above.

My view is you are taking a short term TA versus FA perspective, but the way the market views the above three questions determines it long term SP growth (i.e. 12 month trend not 1 month trend is my point) and not the month to month fluctuations therein.

I have no issues with negative comments, but some substantiation required for long term holders if you think the resource is unviable.

Background posts:
    1. Post #: 49202945
    2. Post #: 48847518 (METs and process)
    3. Post #: 41000713

All IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.