IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Ionic Rare Earths Completes $12 Million Placement, page-36

1. 6,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    Great announcement!

$12 million dollars over-subscribed, that's an incredible amount of capital to go out and get, the discount was tiny as well, most often than not you see Co's giving at least a 20% discount if not more, here it's only 12% and for no small dime.

Personally I'm happy it's not some big name cornerstone, having been on AVZ from the very start at 2c in 2017, when Huayou Cobalt came on board as the cornerstone that was good at the start, but they became a plague on the share registry and blocked any real further investment and development for a long time. It really dented a lot of progress amongst other factors.

Keep the share registry free of any big Co's that can overtly influence or block progress and that seems so far to be the case; best scenario is now going for Off-takes and maybe then we'll see some big investments made.

Drilling now starting on the new exploration leases we just acquired, scoping study and resource uprgade to come by end of March, lots of amazing news flow.

Few too many have a cry on here when there's not even a drop of spilt milk to cry over, people just like something to whine about.

No more concern over cash balance hanging over our heads, it can go into the scoping study and resource upgrade on solid footing, with no doubts in the market. This now allows the share price to freely and re-rate properly on the back of the scoping study, resource upgrade and further drill results to come, along with Rare Earth prices rising.

Mostly post on the bird regarding IXR, but thought I'd pop my head in here and will try post a little more on the thread here when I can.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $55.45K 9.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 8589531 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9870045 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.