IXR 7.69% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

I tell you what's frustrating.. IXR are progressing nicely in...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I tell you what's frustrating.. IXR are progressing nicely in 2024, and yes we all would like the share price to share the same optimism .. Potentially if some off take agreements or alike could come into play with some locked in revenue figures then the true re-rate will take place...

Personally I think we are undervalued consider projects at hand... WE Just need some serious revenue to hit our bank balance sometime soon..

My main concern is the games being played with the SP..

I honestly think we are being kept down, someone is happy to line wipe at times, but at the same time large orders keep getting put to the back of the line on the likes of 2 cents... lets face it, if you want to sell large orders then let IXR run and lift the wall that is created... but no, strange buy orders get placed that look like the same buyer, and large sell orders are constantly put at the back of the line and quickly removed if it gets close..

This is manipulative trading, illegal.. but goes on every day of every hour on the ASX... have seen these accumulation games a thousand times in my trading years...

here have a look, current live screen shot of market depth, the second screen shot is same market depth but showing the individual orders.. look at the 2 cents with large orders at the end of the line, then look at the guy at 1.9cents with 2 orders ending in the same numbers... most accumulators don't want to put massive induvial buy orders in, as they create interest... for example if someone puts up a 10million buy order at 1.9, most will see that as a positive and near no one will sell into it... hence why big accumulators spread out their buy orders, mean while also create a over whelming wall to stop the stock running..

IMO this is what we are subject to, over and over....

ixr dodgey.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $67.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $85.86K 6.171M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 25477332 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1949218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 8033422
Last updated 15.10pm 02/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.