IXR 9.09% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

This month as we have had steady positive RNS's, which is...

1. 5,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    This month as we have had steady positive RNS's, which is excellent, BUT imo they decided to prematurely and unacceptably dilute our register by doing this CR at the price they are, if only they waited till after the immanent ML release which is very soon imo, the SP would easily be well over 3c, maybe over 4c. What a stupid and rushed mistake imo.... This decision-making process by this board is my only major concern and I am not impressed as this poorly timed CR was not urgent, seriously the board, look ahead before you raise next time, at least read the market and think about what you do when you do it.

Seriously you all earn big $$$ and make amateurish mistakes like this, as all these RNS's since you decided to prematurely raise cash, at this low-ball price are just wasted as SP goes nowhere. What a F up imo... Not impressed..... Probably release ML under this CR too, what a joke!!! Just keep bloody quiet until this CR is issued and done FF$...

Oh, the announcement today, yes good LT plan, box ticked.... BUT ML is what we all want to see, as this is a good part of the process and also excellent that we see funding options to build into production which is critical and easier now they have milestones to 94%. This part I welcome like we all do, just not the brain fart timing of this CR's imo ....GLTA.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $148.6K 13.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 12559527 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5811196 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 5992990
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.