IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Well said and I like you retired and I have had a gutful of the...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    Well said and I like you retired and I have had a gutful of the many ASX listed lifestyle companies and many of those directors I know from other companies are not fit to run a school canteen, then alone run a multimillion $ ASX listed company imo...

I have spilt 3 boards, lost 1 and want to spill 60 % of the boards my other investments are held with, as these companies are paying themselves obscene remuneration, never grow SP, in fact SP falling year after year, there's never any accountability and voters are their own worst enemy as they don't bother to vote or understand the importance of voting against directors or REM report imo... I am so sick of those directors over the past 4-5 years and that's why I am bailing my investment holdings away from these dog stocks into blue chip, as these lifestyle directors are the only one's ever being rewarded, never SH's imo...

Dark IXR day from my perspective and we as SH's deserve so much better imo and the only way these lifestyle companies ever listen imo is when they get an AGM strike, or faced with a 249D board spill... As the ASX/ASIC are useless to prevent bot manipulation and these over-the-top salaries imo...

Retail holders have to unite and vote to remove a lot of these types of underperforming directors and should be forced into the real world and get a real job, as many of them are incompetent, useless and salary/free share focused and constantly under deliver imo, ASX has so many now... IXR to me are heading this way imo.... Concerns me big time now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.