IXR 0.00% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

All the very best to all my fellow Veterans, ANZAC's and current...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    All the very best to all my fellow Veterans, ANZAC's and current serving military, you all have my respect unlike this new self-serving team at IXR imo....

Jake is well aware of how a 249D works, trust me, China!!!!! Have a good day, while I remain furious with Tim and this new IXR self-serving board imo, which no longer has my respect or support.... Look at the SP chart from 2018-2021/2 company presented SH's with SP growth 0.007c to 9.5c... Now look remuneration and free shares seem to be a greater focus and this is the only thing growing that I see imo...

Then the new 4 board directors arrived from 2021 -2024, most arriving within the last 12 months and SP collapsed further, now at all-time lows of 1.3c... Then that isn't bad enough, bugger it, let's fast track to become like all the other self-serving lifestyle boards imo and further screw SH's imo over and issue another massive number of free shares to themselves at the last AGM, over generous free shares and CR placement with unbelievable 4 yr term for options almost 1:1 and still our SP continues to fall...

Only thing IXR have grown is their free or heavily discounted shares and sadly us sucker SH's losses have ALL grown big time, under this new team imo... I guess the recycling plant has grown (plus the consultants /travel feeswhich is bigger than any profits imo)... Plus seems not a lot of interest currently with Makutu, as grades may be an issue in a suppressed REE price market, time will tell...

From now on I will no longer support IXR and VOTE ALL RESOLUTION's - AGAINST, so should all SH's imo.... Just look at the SP chart and when these directors have arrived... This is sadly no longer the company I once strongly believed in, promoted and enjoyed... Shame on IXR and Tim by rewarding and allowing this out-of-control and self-serving interest of directors imo, over the loyal long-term SH's and sadly most are sitting on massive losses, again imo....

How can a board continue to reward themselves at our expense when the SP chart is this... IXR repay all these free shares and this latest CR placement B$ options and in future re read what KPI's mean, as this isn't about you bloody lot, we are meant to be an inclusive team and if we aren't being rewarded neither should any of you...

This company is a disgrace imo and maybe none of this board/management should remain at IXR going forward, as I can now just see this lot imo milking whatever they can get from IXR into the future imo.... Sad, sad, IXR day... SH's vote, unite and stand to be countered, hold this lot to account imo..... Last post for a while as going overseas.... All the best to all, NOT our board, imo....

ixr Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $74.61K 5.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133592 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8462199 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1905177
Last updated 14.58pm 16/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.