IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Look at gold road resources as a great example of an exploration...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Look at gold road resources as a great example of an exploration company finding the goods and getting a bigger player to buy in and produce the goods.....the Chinese r a very smart lot and obviously can see the financial metrics of this ...too many investors watch the share price daily and get caught in the small picture...this will now get fast tracked...the Chinese have been doing their sums for a year...I’m looking at a very healthy share price and nice dividend into the future...I would only trade these in the event of a silly spike...if u want to trade there’s gold the Dow a raft of currencies metals commodities and the like...I would prefer to invest in company’s that will grow into the future from a small price to large.....too many know all’s on hot copper knocking the best efforts of the company’s They profess to have shares in.....rather than adding any worthwhile contribution.....I would like to thank the bloggers who take time to make helpful and constructive comments and analysis...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.145K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 13532330 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 234091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.