IXR 3.57% 1.4¢ ionic rare earths limited

I’m guessing that is all you can come back with. LMAOROF...

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    I’m guessing that is all you can come back with. LMAOROF
    Chinalco is the world’s largest and they already have mining operations in Africa.

CHINALCO has structured its rare earth business to include ionic adsorption clay mining in Guangdong and Guangxi Province as well as rare earth separation units located in Jiangsu Province. It also owns an R&D centre at GRIREM Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. CHINALCO’s ambition is to become a global leader with Chinese characteristics in the rare earth industry by leveraging its core competencies and developing high-end technologies.

Chinalco Rare Earths (Jiangsu) operates a number of rare earth separation plants in Jiangsu province. Jiangsu province is considered a leader in rare earth separation technology, with a good market reputation in both the Chinese domestic market and export market.

Chinalco and IXR have done a massive amount of work to get this far (12 months) to just arrive at an MOU? Who else on the planet has Chinalco done a deal with? They bought a stake in Rio Tinto 10.3% and have a 41.3% stake in Simandou. This is 100% pointing to a Heads of Agreement between IXR, Chinalco, RRM, Ugandan Government. It takes time to put these types of deals together especially with COVID issues globally.

So what are the timeline of events now?
    Scoping Study, More drill results, HOA with Chinalco, Offtake agreement (potentially including scandium), BFS, Finance.
    All likely to be expedited ASAP

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/C...es-and-risks-in-Africa-s-giant-iron-ore-field

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $62.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $55.58K 4.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 20672929 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2499178 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 3864884
Last updated 10.22am 01/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.