IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Had just been exchanging some loose conversations today with one...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    Had just been exchanging some loose conversations today with one of the directors from REEtec. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing his insights. Would have to acknowledge and say this guy was very helpful and really a super genuine guy to take the time to respond.

I was originally enquiring around the processing capacity of REEtec itself but was informed due to private nature of the company they are unable to disclose any technical or financial information. I then line dropped IXR and gave enough of a blurb to i suppose give the impression I had some idea what i was talking about.

Apparently he knows the deposit (makuutu) well. Equally interesting was that he said that there is only 1 company outside of china that could process HREO on an industrial scale. Apparently they are actually tied up with other materials at the moment as well. Signed off by saying that 'Tim' had made the right choice to progress the project in the near future.

So there you have it. A very independent source suggesting china was ultimately the only current option. Also, how respectful the comments were speaks testament how IXR and the team must be conducting themselves. Everyone I reach out to in the industry seems as if they've already been there.

One final observation. The comment about only one facility available to process HREO made me think. Hangon. Lynas is proposing a LREO and a HREO facility. I garner that the 2 must have bespoked processing circuit and techniques. As such, i'm interested to know if there is difficulty if say you're a LREO separator in fleecing the HREO from the mix. Otherwise why is there a need for 2 facilities? I think perhaps this may be why a lot market NdPr (LREO) and omit the other elements (HREO) even if in smaller quantities.

Regardless, if i wasn't convinced before i am now. As i suggested very little separation capacity outside of china. for HREO only 1 company. That's right. Who apparently are processing something else. (i'm searching for who this is). Not that securing an MOU with the worlds largest rare earth producer should need any further credibility.

Was reflecting on that today. Signed that MOU. GGG (10% of purported global supply fairly well curtains called. SS next week and we're flat from a few weeks ago?.

Cursor of the mouse then drew itself over the 'buy' button. Anyways, see what happens.
    *Sentiment changed to buy reflecting my actions today.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.