IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Good points Wombat, I have just watched the presentation, which...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3133
    Good points Wombat, I have just watched the presentation, which was to the point and addressed where we are heading.

Key points the way I see it are:
    1. Makuutu is going to be a monster and when they do more exploration in the East and NW our reserves will go to 1,000 Mt. So lets drill some more I say, really wake the world up. Plus with a 50+ mine life how good is that. $$$$$$$$$$$
    2. We have a third of heavy REE which will be so valuable to IXR/holders, huge profits forecasted and further increase in SP. More $$$$$$$$$$$
    3. World is so low on REE, China already feeling this shortfall and EU/USA highly focused on REE as well. A lot of global division between China and the world, love it. Our only real competition will be Brazil when they eventually come online. Africa is in the middle and close to EU, where most of our product will go. China can pay top $ if they want any, bugger them...
    4. Location in Uganda is cheap to produce the REE, low costs mean greater profits. IXR being a modular plant, easy and quick to expand, again costs will be lower than other hard rock producers without the radioactive tailings.
    5. Our REE demand is only going to grow 8-10 fold over next 5-10yrs as EV market exponentially grows and so will our MC if we are still going on our own. I can see SP well over 20c-50c, let hope when the TO players come out, they offer a lot higher than this. If not our dividends will be great as IXR will be a money making machine.
    6. China doubling magnet production to support their Chinese EV's and they hare almost run out, so who has the resource, we do.
    7. Heavy REE very hard to source and again we have it.
    8. Plant being modular design, it is quick to expand mining though put when needed, relatively lower costs involved.
    9. Belfast R&D plant established and going well.
    10. Most importantly the Banking Feasibility coming out soon in Q3 along with mining licence. 11. Production in early 2024. $$$$$$$$$$$$

So no other world class supply of clay REE especially with 1/3rd Heavy REE, which will return us 90% in higher revenue. MC will be significant and we have a great management team led by Tim. Finally the world will be well and truly awake when we start producing. Love the be in control of those valuable sales contracts, lol.....

What's not to love about IXR and the team, well done Tim, keep the wheels moving and let's see if we can produce towards the end on 2023 I say. All the best and GLTAand I now love monsters, lol.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $43.06K 3.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 788960 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8793609 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ 2437226
Last updated 15.55pm 17/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.