IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: IOT Rova Selfie Drone becoming available on Amazon.com, page-173

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Yes but as I've explained, and will now disclose i'm an Amazon customer/user/seller, the launchpad dynamics is you provide Amazon with x number of drones (in this instance) and they do all the fulfilment for you, pack, delivery etc.

This is all well and good but comes at a cost higher than doing it yourself (in some cases) but takes the headache away, meaning the drones need to be sent from AEE to Amazon NA and sit in their warehouse then as a drone is bought, Amazon deliver to customer.

The only issue here is IOT don't have rights to all countries to sell the Rova, this could complicate it, but possibly overcome.

The margins are not really better doing it via Amazon, when you take out their cut on sale cost plus fulfillment costs.

Just put a buy link on the IOT facebook page, intergrate this into paypal, spend $5000 month on facebook targeting anyone into tech, photography, video, running etc, and sell as many as you can that way.

Its the cheapest way to hit mass market without really paying anyone too much, unless of course you don't sell many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.