IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: IOT signs exclusive distribution agreement with AEE-IOT.AX, page-163

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Agree with you droogs. Those kicking the company into oblivion serve no purpose other than ego. Just the same, the ones deeply passionate and live IOT to the gospel, are also losing sight of basic investment principles. In order to win on the ASX, one must be held accountable for their own research and decision making processed based on the facts. Opinions here are not facts and hence I seldom paid heed to rampers.

In terms of the current share price, the market is waiting for evidence of the roam e and OK watches to be in production and distributed. Hence traction has been stalled. The company has obviously been working away in the background and is not tied to announcements for the sake of the investment herd. Personally, I like what they have been achieving, but of course the proof will be in the delivery. In addition, I think management are up to the task and by reading many of the comments over the past month, I don't think many posters have much experience in international manufacturing and distribution.

In terms of AEE, I took the following below from the AEE website. Living in Asia for the past 18 years or so, I am very familiar with their name and they are well established in the Asian market. Basically, an agreement with them as sole distributor is a literally a licence to print money, as they are a progressive, innovative company with a huge market. The drone market in Japan is in early stages, but it is growing. Sounds to me, that Chinese company with a huge market established in Asia already would not give up a market like Japan easily. So the question is...what do IOT have that is attractive to a company like AEE with established channels already?

Shenzhen AEE Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading global provider of recording equipment, multi-rotor UAV systems and unmanned aircrafts. The company was founded in 1999. AEE is also owns many leading technological achievements and intellectual property rights, patents including PCT international patents, utility model patents, design patents, and more than 500 software copyrights.

AEE’s headquarters are located in the city of Shenzhen, including a R&D Center and a Manufacturing Plant spanning 100 000 m/sq2 with over 1 500 employees and certifications include the military standard management system FCC certification by the U.S. Federal Communications Office, the CE certification of the EU member states.

AEE is involved in various domestic and international sports activities such as professional cycling races every year, motorcycle racing, autocross, flying, paragliding, skiing, sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing, and golf becoming a main partner in many sporting events. AEE’s independent research and development helped it produce an integrated multi-rotor UAV system that can be widely used for military and police reconnaissance, anti-terrorism, riot control, security monitoring, disaster relief, patrolling, search and rescue, tracking, public safety, traffic regulation, exploration surveys, environmental and weather monitoring, industrial monitoring audits, scientific investigation, commercial and professional videography and photography, just to name a few. They have been well received by the military, police, firefighters, SWAT as well as commercial and industrial businesses in electricity, telecommunications, mining, geography, real estate, science, sports, tourism, television, media and advertising, photography and even recreational persons of a range of AEE has actively expanded their global sales channels establishing branches in developed countries and regions of the United States, Europe, Hong Kong and a network of distributors so their recording equipment, both AEE and OEM, are available in Europe, Asia, and 55 other countries and regions.

AEE has established long-term stable cooperative relationships with many of the most well-known domestic and foreign companies including Best Buy, Frys, Carrefour, Costco, MediaMarkt, Sams Club, RadioShack, Dicksmith, Saturn, Auchan, Maplin, Clas Ohlson, and other large international chain channels; AEE’s brand influence overseas is slowly rising in the market. Their products are also readily available across several electronic business platforms, national outdoor sports stores, bike stores, chain stores and other specialized channels including Suning, Tesco, Lynx, Jingdong, Amazon and Dangdang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.