IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: IOT signs exclusive distribution agreement with AEE-IOT.AX, page-226

1. 4,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    So I didn't have time today to read the ann thoroughly but had a good read of it just then along with the AGM details.

This is good news for IOT, to distribute other drones, whichever way you want to look at it. It's basically saying that they bank on drones being a big hit in the next few years as stated in the ann. This is of course a gamble but I'd rather have my fingers in multiple pies than one.

They are also firmly focused on the release of the ROAM-e which they expect this month. I think it's a given it will be released this month. The AGM is coming up and the directors would want to avoid an angry mob of investors voting for their performance and bonus shares. I bet we'll see it by the end of June which probably means more short term pain for the SP, or maybe a slow increase until news flows. We're only about 2 weeks away from the flagship being revealed.

As for the SP, I'm guessing everyone was awaiting an ann on the demo video on the ROAM-e, hence why it got sold down. Also some people may have read the ann from a negative point of view. Then there was the constant down-ramping on these threads which I won't go into. These things combined with a lot of weak hands propelled it into free fall. Which is fair enough, a lot of people won't be holding from 3 or 4 cents.

I'm very comfortable with my position on the company. Remember, the SP spiked over a couple weeks. It's probably back at around the level it should be. Nothing to worry about at all. The "press pack" incident and the "working prototype in 10 days" debacle have done nothing to help new investors. Things don't always go to plan in product design. Better to get it right the first time than release it early and have things backfire for the company. They're doing their due diligence which gives me more faith in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.