IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Fos some to be a reseller , or distributor means nothing because...

1. 535 Posts.
    Fos some to be a reseller , or distributor means nothing because they dont have any commercial experience of what the economic meaning of it.Without going into details of my commercial activities I will summarise one of some one I know personally. : 3 years ago My son inlaw had an idea ( if not original) to sell skateboards in Mexico and Australia.....as I said not an original idea... so I told him that that would not be a success. He went ahead and found a manufacturer in guess where ? ( China of course)......... and later on found out that
    many of the different leading brands were manufactured by same company... with their own logos and specs. colors etc..... Well to cut story short ..... the business is flying ( pun intended) and he is now selling hundreds at almost double the price of other brands and selling to other Central American markets.
    Wh0 would have thought eh... skateboards... they have been around forever . Being a distributor of a product ( that not necessarily is the invention of the wheel ) still represents a big potential financial gain..... specially is the deal is for a exclusive distribution agreement; so to me, with this IOT deal gets the thumbs up as it represents another stream of income ,since those who dont want to buy Roam-e , would buy another AEE drone in their catalog. Deal Makes perfect sense !
    Last edited by paola: 06/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.