IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My guess is that IOT would have to be confident that share price...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    My guess is that IOT would have to be confident that share price will return to 0.075 cents. Otherwise, why make a deal based on that price? Their confidence, I assume could be based on a strong indication of sales which might see the market regain some confidence in the company.

Corlett has probably convinced the team that he will be able to push the product, and my guess is that has opened up new trade/investment opportunities for him. Though people may joke, it does make sense for IOT to diversify risk by having multiple product streams in emerging tech. In markets that are highly risky with high reward potential.

I've never been here for IOT's watches. Just like apple learned when entering the market, its a difficult market to crack. Consumers (their initial target market) actually liked watches as a symbol of status and style and not for tech purposes. IOT's watches probably offer neither.

This said, two emerging market possibilities is nicer than one. And all it takes in tech is one good idea and then your off and can reinvest. One last thing. People slag off the directors for being dinausaurs. This is a really good thing. They are experienced. They can offer strategic advice. They have established networks. They say between 45-50 is the best age for being entrepreneurial - where experience meets motivations. Age and executive experience is a really important thing in business, tech included.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.