IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hello IOT followers, I totally agree that last week's...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hello IOT followers,

I totally agree that last week's announcement was a good one from IOT. Now IOT can solely focus on ROAM-e and work on the face recognition software to turn it into a stable version. Once they
    establish and present a stable face recognition software, ROAM-e will be ready for sale. However, most of you are waiting on ROAM-e and discussing whether ROAM-e will hit the market or not. I completely believe in this product's greatness, since it differs from all the other drones which are on the market right now. But I don't think that ROAM-e will be the ONLY key to success. I see the "FACE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE" as the main key to success! Once they can demonstrate a stable face recognition software they will be in a position from which they can immediately develop a new product range within no time based on the face recognition software. I strongly believe in the management and the engineers from the IOT team. Now let us hope, that they will publish an announcement with interesting news. I am glad that I bought in last week because once they will introduce a working ROAM-e to the customers, the shares will no longer be as cheap as they are right now! And I am convinced that they will present a working ROAM-e with the working face recognition software in near future! I wish you all a nice week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.