BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: IoT World-New Customer-Significant Pipeline Growth-BUD.AX, page-2

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

ASX MARKET RELEASE
    As IoT World Concludes, Buddy Platform Announces New Customer -Scout Security and Significant Pipeline Growth​
    May 12, 2016 –Santa Clara, Calif. –Buddy Platform Limited (ASX:BUD) today announced that the Company has reached commercial agreement with Chicago, Ill. based home security provider, Scout Security, Incorporated. The Scout Alarm, which is an easy to install, mobile device accessible home security product, is one of the top selling connected alarm systems on Amazon.com.
    The average Scout Alarm system has seven sensors connected to an internet connected hub which will integrate with the Buddy Platform. Buddy expects that once integrated, Scout traffic to & from the platform will initially exceed twenty-one million transactions per day.
    "Our customers rely upon us for the security of their property and safety of their families, so it’s important for us to only work with technology providers that offer robust and secure services", said Dan Roberts, CEO of Scout Security Inc. "The Buddy Platform is such a service, and we’re very pleased to be working with their team as we enter a period of real growth for our company".
    David McLauchlan, CEO of Buddy Platform said, "As a customer of Scout, I can personally attest to what a great product they have, and now that we’ve been working with them, it’s clear why. They’re going to fundamentally disrupt the home alarm and monitoring business, and I see them doing so on a global scale. I’m thrilled that Buddy has been chosen to play a role in that growth".
    IoT World Summary
    As the IoT World event comes to a close in Santa Clara, Calif., the Company has seen extremely high levels of interest in the booth and demonstration stations. Thousands of attendees visited Buddy at IoT World, and the engagement of attendees was so high, it is expected that Buddy’s sales team will emerge with over three hundred new leads from a wide variety of industries.​
    Without question, a highlight for many attendees has been the "Buddyville" smart city built from over 13,000 pieces of Lego. As a mechanism to easily visualize and understand the breadth and scope of Buddy’s offerings, this asset has been a significant drawcard. Buddyvillewas promoted as a "Day 2 Highlight" by the IoT World organization.

"I’ve been exhibiting at trade shows for more than twenty years, and without question, yesterday was the single most successful day I’ve had at a show", said Tim Ritchie, VP of Sales for Buddy Platform. "Our team returns to Seattle and Australia tonight with an entirely new level of interest in Buddy, and the services we offer customers."
    "We’ve had incredible interest in our Gimbal location proximity engagement platform, and how we integrate with Buddy," said James Jeon, Snr. Director of Business Development at Gimbal. "Demonstrating alongside the Buddy team at IoT World has given potential customers an opportunity to understand in depth how our solutions can help their businesses."
    McLauchlan delivered a presentation called "Enabling the Quantified Economy", which will be made available online at http://www.buddy.comin the coming week.
    IoT World concluded today, having reported record attendance and exhibitor numbers. As partnerships and customer deals are inked following this show, the Company will report those details as appropriate.
    About BuddyBuddyPlatform Limited (BUD.ASX) provides one of the world's first data aggregation and management platforms for the IoT and connected devices. Buddy advances the Quantified Economy by providing the critical infrastructure by which businesses and organizations can, in real time, access and analyze the data generated by connected devices, and unlock the economic opportunities delivered by this data. Buddy Platform users represent a wide variety of industries, including airlines, agriculture, automotive, consumer electronics, robotics, software development, telecommunications, and transportation. Buddy is headquartered inSeattle, Washington, with offices inAdelaide, Australia. For more information, visithttp://www.buddy.com.
    ###
    Buddy Platform Contact:
    Brian Seitz, Director of Marketing and Communications
    Phone: +1 (206) 745-9079​
    Email: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.