OVT 0.00% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Hi Everyone,I haven't been frequenting this online space as much...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Hi Everyone,

I haven't been frequenting this online space as much lately, mainly due to trolls. It's true, you are like the 5 people you spend the most time with. I was really becoming Ryzie103 if you know what I mean...

I've completely sold out of IOU. I actually did so around the time that I stopped posting here. Not because of bad management or anything like that. I sold because I was at a cross roads. I've been running my own business now for a couple of years. It originally started off a side hustle and has grown to become so much more.

What I've learned by building my own business during the pandemic is that it's f-ing hard. We come here and look at numbers and say whether a manager is good or bad at their job. What we miss is the fact that people, customers; they make decisions based on emotion. You cannot run a business 100% on the numbers. Even within a business, your own team is driven by emotion. To have them achieve their outcomes is a substantial task. While it does come down to management to execute on the mission, it's a very difficult, time consuming process to bring the required talent together and then an added burden to get the talent in sync.

economic conditions are prohibitive to a business of this nature. The agreement with IDSB is very much give and take. I view this as a positive. Having allies during economic difficulties is something I would consider a strength.

The idea of quick wealth on the share market evaporated as interest rates began to rise. Take note fellow investors, as the tides of time will repeat themselves in the distant future. We have to be ready to recognise them as they crash upon our shores once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.95K 563.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54988 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 413831 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.