OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: IOUpay Acquires 42% of I-Destinasi Malaysian Finance Company, page-267

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    1. Not sure what you’re saying - they’ve had 37,000 customers for 30 years and this numbers never changed? I don’t believe that’s correct, but either way shows remarkable consistency in an industry not known for that.
    2. Profit is profit - are you really concerned about our managers not being able to take credit? I’d rather profit every single day, together with the relationships, goodwill, IP and experience that comes with it.
    3. You’re taking what a HC poster guessed as fact. They’re not doing that. The core business is still digital payment and BNPL, but now they can access these customers and be allowed direct marketing and line of communication. This gives them a chance to potentially onboard more customers - potentially from a segment not known to use BNPL.
    4 + 5. Potentially - but they said it could be any number of funding options, so could be a share issue. Also, they’re announcing partnerships with banks in the next couple of months which will fund international expansion, and cover the loan book. However, a CR with BNPL is always inevitable. Just look at APT and Z1P.

Last response to you, as I’m now thinking you’re deliberately missing valid points and making up small issues (ones your repeating over and over, despite not making much sense). I’m going to trust the board and Malaysian bankers who are on the ground with 20 years of experience, who believed this was the best deal for the company, than a poster who is beside himself over some red on a day of blood on ASX and worried that a CR may now one day occur.
    Last edited by LJohn: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.416K 291.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5682096 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6147115 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.