OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: IOUpay Acquires 42% of I-Destinasi Malaysian Finance Company, page-384

1. 1,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    I sense far too many are focusing on particular things...in a particular light. Those extrapolations make as much logic to me as the various colourful artworks presented by chartists. Each to their own in that regard.

It is nigh on impossible to be ultra definitive about a business thats creating/morphing in what is itself a morphing industry catering to (also itself ) an embryonic market.

There is practically no way to define the playing field nor where the goalposts are. It's mutating even as we write.

What I do see with IOU is it is bravely going out there and making a fist of it. The folk behind the wheel seem to be navigating all of this with some aplomb.

The fundamentals still hold up. IOU is hardly stetched in any way. It's not rolling the dice ,then again and again. It's making deliberate and calculated forays , acquisitions and partnerships. On the latter my gut tells me there are still sugnificant ones to come.

IOU is notoriously shorted and ragdolled by traders.

If this were the Melb Cup we havent even passed the finish line for the FIRST time .

In terms of rockets....not even on.the pad just yet.

This company is sorting itself out

daily/weekly sp ....all noise.

If you dont understand how this all works...well dyor.

The only thing that is the same about commerce is ppl buy stuff. The how of that has changed incredibly over the last 10 years..and has been spotlighted by Covid.

It will settle and sort itself out over the next couple of years. At that point only so many players will have made it in their respective markets. And those markets will be different...not just geographically.

Haters gunna hate..Traders gunna trade, Shorters gunna short. None of that will change what any Company will become...if worked properly.

Those holding...good luck.

Those yelling and screaming whilst holding a cornflake packet investment......i really couldnt care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.