OVT 0.00% 4.1¢ ovanti limited

The reload collection point is massive for Asian countries as...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The reload collection point is massive for Asian countries as people prefer hard cash but installments of hard cash just makes it easier... business with offline and online cash acceptance is an EPIC move... the collection points just taps the whole population younger and older in general including those that may not be tech savy even... that is exactly the problem most investors do no not understand how centric are other communities to cash and their way of life. This move alone tapped the unbanked population and those that function in secondary economy in SEA.

People may buy an Air Conditioner/TV/Laptop and pay 25% then pay off the rest as the work it off each month in cash. is an example...
    in current times that are in SEA, uptake of such a solution will be massive and results will show within the year.. IMO
    not just those customers that can afford a fancy phone in hand...

as a majority Muslim population most people always pay off their debts as quickly as possible for religious reasons...

SP being stuck in cents is the only problem and what is being done to it... I'll buy a far larger holding from crypto profits.. I'll be back for more with 50% holding still here... it should have easily been above CR price on this alone... I duno why it is not price sensitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.