OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: IOUpay Provides Product Development Update, page-45

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    >If you read that response carefully, they're saying that they are not turning away new business, but they are pulling levers to control how much they write (based on available capital),

You had stated that demand was there and they were turning it away, which would be bad. My point being in this case that they're controlling it through management, not damaging themselves.

As I've noted before, trying to get funding before having a demonstrably non-lossy credit policy would be costly and a bad business decision.

I think that, for IOU's overall goals, the IDSB purchase is more important than BNPL growth. And, really, I agree - there's always going to be customers for interest free credit.

>I can't rationalise why every other ASX early-stage BNPL was doing "record" TTV every quarter (as they all loved yelling to the market in 20/21) yet IOU's is so lumpy

For the reason they stated, they're controlling it. Getting BNPL is easy, because it costs the customer nothing. Getting them to pay, that's the challenge.
    Last edited by DanMachine: 27/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $77 19.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3906125 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7422153 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.