AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

think the long term holders would prefer you don’t rejoin. All...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    think the long term holders would prefer you don’t rejoin. All the downrampers are destroying the company causing weak hands to fold. It’s pretty clear that is the real problem with the company. As regards to all the comments that suggest the company has no geo expertise that is a total crock of s$&t. The company has engaged an incredibly highly regarded geo team. Who have been working alongside the board and have assisted in provided technical advice and guidance. Adrian the Horn Island geo has been working full time on Horn Island resource.

If AQX took on all the individual advisors on a full tim e basis they’d definitely go broke. Instead they are getting best advice from top team who provide guidance along the way.

it’s so bloody tedious listening to you morons dest roy the value of your own investment. As for those who say they’ve been trying to communicate to management. Have you provided your name and contact details or are you hiding from them identifying your holding. Given I’ve been able to spesk to Andy and Dale regularly I find it peculiar you can’t get hold of them. Why don’t you request a meeting of all the downrampers? Guess that might give the game away.

if you had half a brain you’d be pumping up the the potential good news. If they go hit some in the newly identified zone on horn, I’m pretty sure the share price will get back to where it should be. With a higher share price/market cap this then allows us to raise funds on a lesser dilutive basis.

let’s no forget this is a junior explorer. We need a constant flow of capital to get one or more of these opportunities out of the ground. Downramping only serves to cause hugely diluted outcomes. You are basically cutting off your nose despite your face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.475K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3682601 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 501916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.