AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

ok I get your point, yes its not good to talk down the company's...

1. 1,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    ok I get your point, yes its not good to talk down the company's prospects but you'd have to agree that communication is very poor and the fees are very high by peer comparison. If they were actually delivering it would be less of an issue and the share price wouldn't be a problem and we wouldn't be posting with this attitude.

I disagree with your statement about the reach of these posts in terms of influence. For some retail holders like me yes it might have an impact but if you think some posts on here convinced people like Dhatt to sell 55 million shares I'd have to question it, in fact if any poster on here had any impact on Dhatt's decision I'd be blown away.

So why has someone like him left for a significant loss? What does he see that he doesn't like? What about some of the other big holders that clearly weren't happy at the AGM?

Also if you have the ear of Andy and others, surely someone can get the message across that communication is woeful. They keep saying they are going to fix it and do better but really there is no change.

Where is the following:
    1. Fiji Jorc
    2. Mendooran Drilling
    3. Horn Island Drill program plan
    4. Boda East Plan

• The first two were promised to be delivered last year......... no update, nothing that resembles any communication of a coherent plan
    • Horn Island great dipole result so what now, the fact they cant mention what they are doing now to advance this project is disgraceful
    • Boda east, we short drilled that first campaign, so if we are holding off that understandable for a bit till we are in a better position

This is the fundamental problem I have is we are all invested as holders in this company, management needs to move projects forward and communicate with holders. Surely something like the below is not difficult to put out to holders. It shows everyone what the plan is for the year.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4104/4104489-db260048982edf962ec3be406667e88c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 341950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.