AQX 0.00% 0.9¢ alice queen limited

Ann: IP SURVEY COMMENCED AT HORN ISLAND, page-47

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    you should do better research you clown. Do you know how much drilling ALK did before they hit the Boda finds? Look it up they’d drilled thousands of metres. That’s often what it takes before you hit a winner. With limited financial resource AQX did what they thought was right. And according to John Halliday the holes they did complete proved was that AQX were in ground that was geological consistent with ground that has the characteristics that bears gold and copper……can you say if you’re a substantial holder of AQX? You seem to have a lot of time to waste posting a barrage of negative comments about the company. I believe it’s downramping rubbish which has significantly caused the share price to drop. Stupidly you are making it more and more difficult for the company to raise capital at reasonable price. The consequence being we all get unnecessarily diluted. With Nick Mather coming on as an advisor I’d say we will get a lot more attention. The geo team are also renowned experts in their field. It’s the management team who have put the geo team together including getting Nick Mather on board. They are also the ones who were able to negotiate the deal with Torres Straight Islanders for the right to mine the islands after it had been decided there would be a decades long moratorium on mining after the last idiots left the place is a disastrous environmental state. A lot has been achieved for a small miner. That’s what makes a good explorer. Had SBM not pulled out unexpectedly we’d be in a very different place to the current position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 690560 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 853980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.