RDN 2.04% 5.0¢ raiden resources limited

As a general rule of thumb when a sp is falling just leave it...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    As a general rule of thumb when a sp is falling just leave it alone to settle down. It’ll act like a yo yo for a while and then you can see a pattern and look for an entry. On days like today Li was down on just about every stock so don’t sweat it. The buyers will be back as quick as they sold- if not quicker. Same for selling. Pick a point where you’re happy to sell. If you think the climate ain’t great and you’re happy with 30-50% returns then so be it. It’s better to take coin off the table if you’re feeling nervous. Then you can rinse and repeat and build up your holdings. Personally, I think this will yo yo for a while. The thing with speccys is that you can make a whole heap, but if you land on the wrong side of the coin then you’re scrambling for the door. You have to have a big stomach and have your strategies ie if you’re 30% down is that your trigger for selling or do you believe it’ll turn around super quick and rebound? Same goes for being In the green.

At the end of the day Mike the market will never act how you want it. Sometimes you can pick it like clockwork and other times you just close the laptop and walk away. Never be afraid of rethinking your investment strategy, but by all means don’t invest on emotion- that’ll empty your bank account. Like most, I’ve learnt the hard way and have been down six figures on numerous occasions and upon reflection it was my fault for not being patient enough. Most of the time it corrected itself over time, but we all cop a loss eventually and it makes the wins much sweeter.

Anyway, that’s my disjointed rant over lol. There’s another 11months to go in the year so take your time, study the markets and reap the rewards.

Good luck mate. We all need it from time to time(and nerves of steel)~ cheers HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $2.033M 39.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4151870 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 455125 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ 34332389
Last updated 13.55pm 15/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.