RDN 2.94% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

The market is obviously not too enamoured with a new lithium...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    The market is obviously not too enamoured with a new lithium play, particularly with the current headwinds in the industry and what's happened with Liontown. Interesting that AZS hasn't lost any value, which suggests to me that the real value here is the Andover tenements.

EV take up hasn't been as quick as expected, but one factor is a bottle neck from the manufacturers end. We ordered an EV in Sept 2022 and delivery wasn't meant to be until Nov 23 - although we jagged a car that someone changed their mind on and got this in July.

Despite the *** arguments in the media and on social media against EVs, these are great cars to drive. Despite the stupid claims of those who remain attached to ICE that EVs are ridiculously incovenient - IMO EVs are more convenient. Just plugging it in and charging overnight rather than filling up on the way to work is pretty easy.

There will be a tipping point as easily recoverable oil dries up and demand outstrips supply, then watch people who use cars for general commuting clamour for electric. Then lithium prices will swing on a dime and it'll be game on, I've seen this in the raw materials industry I work in. Ramping down completely due to low commodity prices leaves you flat footed when the market changes and you cant supply hungry manufacturers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $367.7K 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 523948 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1722947 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ 8815217
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.