IPX 1.82% $2.16 iperionx limited

Ann: IperionX Completes A$50 Million Placement, page-7

1. 5,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2779
    Doubt it, private ryan, not yet anyway. Not until production's in full swing, even then why would you? This could be something quite special. All we know is he's been averaging up from the get-go. Classic insider accumulation. Would that all the companies I have did the same!

They've done $20M @ $1.00, $24M @ $80 cents, now $50M @ $2.00.

Fair to say it's not going to stop here. IMHO there's increased pressure/demand to scale up faster than they first thought. Everything points to it, hence the placement.

From the Q:

The HAMR titanium furnace is expected to be commissioned in Q2 2024, with first titanium powder expected in mid-2024

The Advanced Manufacturing Center is complete with manufacturing of advanced titanium products in Virginia expected to commence during Q2 2024

The design of the Phase II scale-up of titanium production at the Virginia Titanium Production Facility was increased from 1,125 metric tons per annum to 2,000 tpa. (That's a 78% increase. My assumption, this is market-demand driven, but why else?)

Engineering studies to expand production capacity above 2,000 tpa are now underway. (Today's Ann: Proceeds will be used to scale titanium manufacturing capacity...including new equipment at the Advanced Manufacturing Center, final design, and engineering studies to increase titanium production capacity to ~2,000 metric tons per annum at the Titanium Production Facility,)

IperionX made significant progress on the US$11.5m equipment finance application with EXIM Bank, advancing the application through major EXIM Transaction Review Committee stage gates

The U.S. government recently sought to invest further grant funding to re-shore a secure domestic titanium supply chain. IperionX is well positioned to apply for additional funding to scale titanium production and manufacturing capacity.

During the quarter, IperionX received US$3.8m from the US$12.7m DPA Title III funding to fund Phase I of the Virginia Titanium Production Facility. The remaining US$8.9m available under the DPA Title III funding was yet to be drawn upon at the end of the quarter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
-0.040(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.23 $2.14 $160.8K 73.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 284 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 7528 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.