IPX 5.56% $2.64 iperionx limited

I'm a resource guy, not new materials process tech guy. Titan is...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    I'm a resource guy, not new materials process tech guy. Titan is caught up in environmental approval risk first and foremost imo, then it comes down to RE and monazite pricing given the importance to the SS revenue generation. Titan grade and strip to the better stuff bit unders, assemblage good, minerla a bit fine iin high clay but HM recovery tech has come ahead big time in that respect recent years (see Wim deposits of Murray Basin).

The Ti-metal and recycling tech I don;t follow enough to know. Even if the new tech risk is low and process demonstrated, how much cheaper is it, can it materially replace Japanese imports, how big is the market they can go after and thus quantum of revenue, margin, valuation? On the other hand, material science and use may see titanium replace other metals and grow exponentially in the future, with 3D printing or whatever IPX tech is suited for. Get it right with a structural market tailwind and who knows... IPX becomes more a 'tech stock' with tech valuation multiples.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.155(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $707.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.75 $2.78 $2.63 $754.1K 277.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9434 $2.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 4339 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.