IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Hard to read the underlying reasons for Mr Nixon to remove...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hard to read the underlying reasons for Mr Nixon to remove himself from the Board of Ipernica. I could understand the role of CEO was quite demanding and no doubt ate into his development time, but being on the Board of IPR suggests other factors are in play.

Sure he mentioned some two AGM's back he wanted to become a billionaire and we bought his enthusiasm, but wanting to be and being are two vastly different stories. So much was his confidence he gave away potentially 2 million bucks to Mr365 on his appointment. ie He donated a five million oppies (exercisable @ 40c Nov 2011) to the new CEO, but unless a large International Deal is struck by December, more significant than the Sensis one I might add, anyone owning a single share will have a greater share investment in IPR than the current CEO.

Not sure anymore who has faith in Nearmap. But it's obvious they are throwing everything at it in an attempt to get it off the ground. Recent staff appointments and training has been geared towards sales, how long we will have to wait for results is anyone's guess.

The appointment of the two non exec directors earlier this year was another endeavour to enter the international arena. I'm somewhat curious about these appointments as Mr Nixon has extensive European contacts having already established and sold a business O/S, and one would have imagined capable of doing it again? I guess we only get fed what they want us to know.

Am I as excited by Mr Nixon's departure from the Board of IPR as other HC posters appear to be? Not really! The further he distances himself from Nearmap the more nervous I become, and I was nervous before this announcement.

Here's hoping they can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

mrdin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.