IPL 0.70% $2.88 incitec pivot limited

For me gibson island needs more explaining.Was is shut so that...

1. 9,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    For me gibson island needs more explaining.
    Was is shut so that forrest and ipl could experiment with ammonia production from hydrogen.?Its a long process to produce the hydrogen energy then the urea from the hydrogen compared to piped gas..
    I find it strange gibson island was closed due to not being able to access gas at competitive price considering Australias agriculture demand,the govt gave the steel and aluminium sector $2b compensation for gas pricing ,the govt gave the yet to be proven viable hydrogen sector $2b to develop ..
    My very limited understanding is russia and china both stopped exporting urea,would that not make gibson island urea production more critical at that time.?
    Now we have to wait for perdemen to start production mid 27.
    ESG combined with the never done before use of hydrogen to produce ammonia sounds like green fantasy to me.
    Yes agreei have limited knowledge and that can be dangerous but i read 'one article' wesfarmers imported urea or ammonia from russia,was the article after russia banned exports.?
    How is the wesfarmers fertilizer division going.?
    Nope don't want alan joyce but Ho being involved in the vocus story sounds intersting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.