IPL 0.70% $2.88 incitec pivot limited

Ann: IPL Leadership Changes, page-16

1. 15,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    After pushing your point for a while. I now think it's as Benson implies it's about the gas.
    Jeanne appeared to assure us in The Australian that there was a contract in place and we would get sufficient and not have to pay up to the $12/MJ. The Australian ran a story yesterday that I couldn't fully see that wasn't the case.

I don't know what the truth is because there is a big East Coast brouhaha about the gas that everyone seems to have ignored for a decade and now want to apportion blame. I actually doubt wherthter IPL would a have hit between the eyes with it.

I think business knows and has been sounding a warning but green political considerations have caused the problem, that's going to hit them between the eyes. Of course, we all will have to pay an the more we have the more we pay. They're trying very hard to rope me on the west coast into it too. That will be why McGowan resigned "at the top of his game". they'd like to terat us like morons. I always agree saying "one of the two of us is". Ask the people on the WDS Woodside threads, they're all across it.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.593B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.91 $2.87 $11.11M 3.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172854 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 15695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.